Congratulations to Archie and Chantelle who achieved their their Chief Scout’s Silver Awards this term, the highest award a Cub Scout can achieve.
In order to be awarded the Chief Scout’s Silver Award a Cub is required to complete the following requirements during his or her time as a Cub:-
Earn six activity or staged activity badges of their choice. These could be badges they gain outside of their normal meetings or ones they’ve worked towards at meetings.
Finish the seven challenge awards.
- Our World Challenge Award
- Our Skills Challenge Award
- Our Outdoors Challenge Award
- Our Adventure Challenge Award
- Teamwork Challenge Award
- Team Leader Challenge Award
- Personal Challenge Award.
Cubs who have achieved their Silver Awards can be identified by the yellow and silver badge worn on their uniform.